Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Did you see...

Hi everyone! Well, it's the eve before Christmas Eve! Do you all have your shopping, wrapping and baking done? Today I made a huge dent in my shopping, baked all my banana breads and wrapped almost all the presents -whew, I am tired and my feet hurt -LOL!

I don't have a card to share (yeah, my mojo is on a "holly jolly" break!), but DID YOU SEE the January issue of Card Maker magazine? The amazing card on the cover is made by my GF Janette -congrats you Cover Girl you!

But, HELLO, way at the top to the right is MY VIP princess card!! SQUINT really hard, you can barely see it!! My card has a coordinating altered pail that is an online bonus feature. What up? I am a 1/10th Cover Girl now -LOL!

And, check out the December CARDS magazine. I have 3 items in there, on page 23 and 49 I have a Christmas card and treat bag sportin' some Unity goodness. And on page 66 is a fun circle card with one of Julee's amazing Verve sentiments! Fun, fun, fun!

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back tomorrow night with another Stamp Simply challenge brought to you by Sharon! Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Woot, woot! I saw your cards in the December CARDS...loved the circle one :) All were gorgeous...how exciting :) Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo ... way to go girl!!! Yes I did see these publications and thought "Hey, I know her!" ... so proud of you and you are so deserving of these publications! Merry Christmas to you & your family! Keep up the good work ... you are truly an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you, Michelle!!! Way to go!!! You are cover-girl-worthy every day of the week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michelle! and yes...I did see it on the newsstands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your cards are top notch - I look forwards to "finding" you in the magazines!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.