Tuesday, December 15, 2009

3x3 Thank you note cards

Hi everyone! So, do you find yourself always needing small thank you note cards? I DO!! I sell {ippity} stamps and always send a personal thank you card with each purchase. Lately, I have been making a card one by one as I need it, but last night I sat down with some pattern paper scraps and went to work on a stash of them!!

How fun are these little guys? These use Julee's circle Mojo sketch (me likey!!), some PTI pattern paper scraps and the Thank you sentiment from {ippity} Just Wanted to Say. I love these!!

This next set of four all use PTI's Turning a New Leaf. (P.S. this set ROCKS!!) and a sentiment from Verve's Celebration of Thanks -that little "thanks" sentiment is perfect scale for 3x3 cards. Again, I used some of my PTI pattern paper (good grief I have a lot and NEVER use it) and some retired SU 1/4" pink grosgrain.



The key to these is quick and easy. I use punches, self adhesive gems, and scraps of already embossed paper (I keep everything). I think these turned out cute cute cute!! Now I am all set for the next 6 orders!! LOL!!

Well, that's about it. Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Michelle! LOVE those leaves!! Think this may have to be on my birthday list. The bling adds the perfect touch to them. Love how you used the Verve sketch with your DP scraps too. Great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle these are so fresh and cute, I love the 3x3 cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute,just like the one you sent me.
    I made a few 3x3 for Christmas. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all adorable Michelle!!! You make the BEST note cards - they're always fun and detailed and so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Michelle,these are absolutely fab. I have some of the small white cards on hand and you've given me some lovely ideas on how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with these note cards Michelle, love the circles, but especially fond of the leaves, love the elements on this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you sure make me want to get that PTI New Leaf set. Gorgeous set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.