Sunday, August 2, 2009

HSE Cupcake inspiration challenge #18

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday and it's time for another Hope Stamps Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. Rachel has done it again, check out these cupcakes!! Seriously, I WANT one!!
Everyone is invited to play along!! If you do, be sure to link your creation to Mr. Linky on this post on the HSE blog. Every week, Rach highlighs the top 5!! And if you upload to SCS or PCP, be sure to use keyword: CIC18.

This will be a short post, I am so behind on all I have to get done today. I took inspiration from the owls and dug out my Basic Grey Lemonade Woolies! This owl is perched on a branch from the Lemonade Chipboard stickers (yeah, I still am working my way thru them!). The letters are from SU's new Many Thanks Sizzlits die (my new LOVE!). All the silver pearls are from Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by. Now head on over to my fellow HSE Sweetie's cards and see how they rocked those cupcakies!!

Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad
Rachel -
Hope Stamps Eternal
Colleen -
Glitter Ink
Bonnie -
The Lucky Clucker
Tammy -
Stamp Happy
Natalie -
dougnat diaries
Jessica -
Shamrocks and Seashells
Kelli -
Yard Sale Kind of Luck

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Card Deets:
Paper - Tempting turquoise, white, pink pirouette, bitty stars DSP
Accessories - Sizzlits die, owl woolie, chipboard, swiss dots EF, mini butterfly punch, michael's silver pearls, su scallop border punch

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. cute cute cute...I was thinking about those woolies too...hmmm, now I will have to come up with something else ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the yummy colors Michelle and that owl woolies is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, so cute! I love the owlss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Какая прелесть! Яркая, забавная и оригинальная сова. Ирина

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of those Lemonade embellishments! This is too hoot! (I mean cute!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, Michelle! Love this owl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS :) the cupcakes are too cute to eat, but look yummy! and the owl card is so adorable :) my little boy loves owls -- we might need to hoot an owl party, opps, i mean host an owl party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I love the Woolie Owl. Just a really adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fabulous! That owl is perfect! Love the fun bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! Michelle this flet owl is darling, fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. um those cupcakes are AWESOME! LOve the card you made to go with them...it looks just as edible ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So dang cute!! I love those woolies and that swirl is perfect! Sorry I am late getting around.....no excuses....I'm a dork!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness, how adorable and sweet this little guy is Michele!! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.