Sunday, August 9, 2009

Featured stamper -Joanne and a new Raspberry Suite challenge

Hi everyone, I have a second post today. Well, it's nearly 11pm, so it's almost not today anymore -LOL! This will be short cause I am sooo sleepy!

This card is a double challenge card. This week's featured stamper is my former DDC gal -Joanne AKA Sleepyinseattle!! I am so thrilled for Joanne! She is super talented and a sweetheart. Congrats Joanne, enjoy your day! I chose this card to case. I changed up the colors and the image and the scalloped panels a bit. But I kept with her bright colors and amazing shape and layering!

I used the colors from Dawn's Raspberry Suite color challenge #14-to use Plum Pudding, Raspberry Fizz, cream and Burgundy. To my surprise, my felt flowers from Zva Creative all matched it perfectly!! I used Verve's Petals and Stems set for the stems and the Black Tie Birdies for the sentiment.

BIG news everyone!!! This week celebrates Verve Stamps 2 year anniversary release. Seriously, there are some FUN stuff going on. Every day the Divas will be hosting a GIVEAWAY and Julee out did herself with sketches to play along with everything culminating at the RELEASE PARTY this Friday evening!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Petals and Stems, Black Tie Birdies
Paper - Plum pudding, raspberry fizz, vintage cream
Accessories - Zva felt flowers, stickles, silver cord, paper piercer, white gel pen, circle nesties, silver pearls


Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty, Roomie....I love the shape and all the gorgeous little flowers!!!! Where did you find those awesome silver pearls....I gotta get some of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the scalloped edge card you made and the pretty flowers with the stickles on them look very glittery.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is amazing!! love all the little details!!
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and pretty! I like these round cards, great job Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, this is GORGEOUS!! I love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stinking adoralbe!!! Love the shape and brad accents. Way to rock Dawn's color combo out!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FANTASTIC Michelle!!! Love the fun colours and the felt flowers!!!! Of course I also love all the piercing and the silver pearls! Gorgeous card!!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card! i love the shape/edges of your card...so creative! and that bling is just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! Made me say, "WOW!" out loud in my studio!! Love the scallop shape and bling. Now I'm off to start the crazy number of sketches for Verve!! I'll be exhausted by Friday!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! It's just absolutely gorgeous! BTW, thanks for the Edward eye candy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I love the scallop edge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.