Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration challenge 19

Hi Everyone! It's Sunday and time for another delicious cupcake inspiration challenge. Check out the yumminess this week...

For my inspiration, I used the colors of the rainbow and the cutie patootie yellow flowers. I used my Sleepy Owl image from Inkadinkado and paired it with some PTI colors of Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet. I used copic markers to color Sleepy Owl with and I tried to mimic the rainbow feel in his coloring. The little felt flower at the bottom is from Zva Creative.


Everyone is invited to play along!! If you do, be sure to link your creation to Mr. Linky on the HSE blog. Every week, Rach highlighs the top 5!! And if you upload to SCS or PCP, be sure to use keyword: CIC19.

Thanks for stopping by. Now head on over to my fellow HSE Sweetie's cards and see how they rocked those cupcakies!!

Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad
Rachel -
Hope Stamps Eternal
Colleen -
Glitter Ink
Bonnie -
The Lucky Clucker
Tammy -
Stamp Happy
Natalie -
dougnat diaries (Nat has taken this week off)
Jessica -
Shamrocks and Seashells
Kelli -
Yard Sale Kind of Luck

Card Deets:
Stamps - Sleepy Owl, Inka
Paper - Sweet blush, white, berry sorbet, lemon tart and aqua mist bitty dots
Accessories - white taffeta ribbon, berry sorbet topnotch twill, zva creative yellow felt flower, Dew Drops in white, copic markers, white gel pen, circle nesties

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect Michelle! Love those bitty dot papers.....and that owl is so pretty! Now that is a phrase I don't use too often haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cuet card! Love that owl stamp, and i also like the felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a colorful owl!! Awesome creation Michelle!! Love the layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - this is so soft and beautiful!!! I love these PTI colors too...and the DP!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN!!! Love the rainbow colored owl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... very cute! I really like the pastel coloring you used and great cupcakes for inspiration. They always make me hungry afterwards though. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I just love how you colored that owl...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this color combo! And the colored owl looks so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aack - Michelle the coloring on this owl is just perfect! and the felt flower with the dew drops is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooooh this is so pretty!!! Love your use of colour and that owl is adorable!!!! I keep telling myself I'm going to do that challenge and have yet to do it - my bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that owl!! You'll see him appear on my blog next sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your beautiful card and pretty colors of this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that owl, Michelle! Beautifully colored, and LOVE the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is really pretty. The colors are so cheery and the owl looks wonderful. Love the layout as well.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.