Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bring on the YELLOW!

Yep, I said YELLOW!! LOL! For some reason, I am drawn to this color the last week or so. I have made several cards using it and it just makes me SMILE!

This card uses the colors for the Moxie Fab Citrus color challenge -Lemon Tart, Spring Moss and Wasabi. I used my favorite Verve set, Miracles Blossom and a couple mini primas for the blooms. The pot and stems are colored with copic markers. I used my BELOVED SU Top Note die to make the layered base. The ribbon is the Lemon Tart twill ribbon from PTI.

So, you wanna see a couple more yellow cards I made that also use the Top Note die? Hop on over to the Flourishes Blog cause today is my last week as the May Limelight Designer! Here is a little peek of one of the cards I have posted over there. All of the cards are kind of a set.

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned tomorrow for some fun news!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Miracles Blossom
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - White, Lemon Tart, Spring Moss (all PTI), Wasabi (SU!)
Accessories - Copic markers in Y11, YG17 and YG03, Yellow rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts), Lemon Tart twill ribbon, slot and corner rounder punch (SU!)
Dies - Top Note (SU!), Small Oval classic and scalloped Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE the look of these colors together, especially how you have the panels stacked like that. So fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Michelle! Love the color strips on the Top Note die - looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this is fabulous! You're a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use yellow a lot -- one of my "hard" colors --- you have inspiried -- great job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of all of these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! yellow has always been my favorite color, but I find it challenging to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, how fun and sunshiney is this card!!!!! I just love how you've used the varigated strips on the top note, big yellow bow and the sparkly flowers!!! Makes me smile too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute, I like the yellow... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coloured layers on the main image panel. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh LOOOOVE this!! Yellow is one of my fav colors! Green is my really fav so I think you got me on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle, this is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Michelle! I love how you did the background! And I left this comment on Flourishes, but wanted to make sure you saw it since it's so darn late in coming!

    Michelle, I totally missed these on Sunday...obviously my loss! Love what you did with the top note die,and that creative coffee cup with the flowers...amazing! Both are to die for and really offer a cool take on each of the sets! You rock girl! You deserve to be in the Limelight..what a fabulous month for us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card and the layered base on the top note!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.