Thursday, April 30, 2009

A set inspired by a card!

Hi everyone! Remember this card from last week's Sketch challenge? I liked it so much that I made a coordinating set of cards using it as my inspiration! I used some of the weekly blog sketches for the layouts, but BAD ME didn't write any of them down, so I can't identify them for you. Sorry!

All the cards use Basic Grey Porcelain DP and either the Peaches image or Verve. The framing cardstock is from Prism Papers. I just love this cardstock because they have a touch of texture and come with 3 coordinating shades in each color!!




This one uses Verve's Floral Whimsy set. I pieced the vase and there are small pearls on the large blooms.















This card uses Verve's Miracles Blossom. It's colored with Copics and have brads in the centers of the blooms.













This is that gorgeous Peaches image paired with the great gold edged ribbon! It's hard to see, but the accents on the bottom right are gold pearls from Michael's.



Some fun stuff to mention:
The Verve Project Parade is going on right now! This month's theme is Celebrating Women! Be sure to check it out on the Verve Stamps blog, there are some really amazing project the Divas have made for you. As usual, there are lots of prizes!!

Stay tuned cause tomorrow I will be announcing a great presale going on at Jacksonbelle Embellishments -Lindsey will be doing a presale for a great product handmade by a fellow stamper!! Come back tomorrow for all the details!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.