Thursday, April 30, 2009

CPS sketch baby boy card using Dawn's colors

Hi everyone! Here is a quick card to share. You all know my love of sketch challenges, this card is for the CPS113 challenge! It also uses the color combo from Dawn's Raspberry Suite challenge -light aqua, brown and white. Perfect for a little boy card, don't you think?

The DP is from DCWV Nana's Nursery boy matstack and the chipboard piece is from the Chipboard Shapes and Letters box. Found it on sale -woot woot! The sentiment is from Verve's Practically Perfect set and the buttons are from Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts.

I want to give a big shout out to the wonderful generous girls from the SCS WishRAK! I don't have the Top Note die cut from SU!, but thru that forum I am able to have a small stash to use. It's seriously my favorite -I may have to break down and spend the $25!!

Thanks for stopping by and again, check in tomorrow for a special pre-sale at Jacksonbelle Embellishments!!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Practically Perfect
Paper - white, choc brown (both PTI), Nana's nursery boy (DCWV)
Accessories - chipboard onesie, buttons, ribbon scraps, rectangle nesties, sponge

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! What an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I have the nestablilites label that is similiar but it's just not the same, is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It is just perfect for a little boy; what a wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Michelle!!! :) Perfect baby boy card!!! If it makes you feel better that top note die isn't available in Australia yet -- and when it is, it will probably be about $45! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, fresh and cute, Michelle! I love the buttons. Thanks for stopping by my new blog!! I'm glad you said something about the DDC links so I can work on that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, this is a BEAUTIFUL card - I just love it! Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable and so super sweet. Love the buttons and the Nestie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Love how you knotted your ribbon! :>

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWW - cute as can be!!! Precious baby card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stinking cute!! Love your buttons and top notz details. You REALLY need one of your own dies! Fabulous job on the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a CUTE card! Love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.