Monday, April 13, 2009

Hanna Monday

Happy Monday everyone! I rarely post on Mondays, cause I am usually creating a card for both the CAS challenge my Tuesday JBelle challenge. But this month, I am the guest designer for Hanna Stamps and thought it would be fun to post some Hanna cards on each Monday - It's a Hanna Monday! (yeah -that song Manic Monday has been in my head all day!).

This first card is one using Perfume Sophie. Ahhhh... isn't she the cutest!?! I used some of my FAV Basic Grey dp (well, fav for right now!), Urban Prairie and some of the Basic Grey jumbo brads (from the Bittersweet pack). The layout has lots of dimension and lots of scallops, which is just perfect for Sophie getting all dolled up!

This next card uses the Hospital Hanna set. I went with some subtle Basic Grey paper from the Phoebe pack and kept things in the blue tones with just a touch of pink. This card is for Nurses Day! Very simple, just some straight panels with lots of primas. All the organdy and satin ribbon are from Heidi's store. Both Nurse Hanna and Sophie were colored with Copic Markers.

These cards are also for the Copic Creations challenge #1 which is to color skin tones. I used Skin White (E00) for Hanna and Caribe Cocoa (E25) and Sand (E33) for Sophie.

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check in tomorrow to see my Jacksonbelle Tuesday challenge card.

Card deets:
Stamps - Perfume Sophie
Paper - cool caribbean, BG Urban Prairie
Accessories - circle and rectangle nesties, copic markers, 5/8" white satin ribbon, BG brads from Bittersweet pack

Card deets (nurse):
Stamps - Hospital Hanna
Paper - Aqua Mist (PTI), cool caribbean and BG Phoebe
Accessories - various primas, martha stewart branch punch, pink brads, 5/8" white organdy and 3/8" pink organdy ribbon, shimmerz, cuttlebug die cut Vintage

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. such cute cards... I really need to get some Hanna stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Guest DT spot Michelle!!! Fabulous cards although I LOVE the first one!! So cute, great layout and you KNOW I love Urban Prairie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee Totally cute with her heels on. hee hee Great soft coloring on both Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.