Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lots of Verve to share

Hi everyone!! Have you all have a chance to check out the new release from Verve Stamps this month? It was a BIG one -8 new stamp sets and 5 Plain Janes. Julee's largest yet! I have several samples to share with you.

This card uses the Plain Jane, Little Star. Plain Jane stamps are single stamps which are very reasonably priced. I SOOOOO love this stamp. Most of you know I am in a mom's group and I can see this stamp getting LOTS of use!

The card started out with Julee's Mojo77 sketch, but I couldn't make it work so it morphed into this. I love working with star punches, I think they bring so much to a card and the stars on the image are perfection in my book! Also, I am lovin' the Top Note pieces. I don't own that die, so a big thank you to WishRAK!! Here is a peek at the inside.

Card Deets:
Stamps - Little Star plain jane
Ink - Wild Wasabi, bashful blue (both SU!)
Paper - Bashful blue, Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Delicate Dots DP (all SU!)
Accessories - Top Note die, Small star punch and celery twill (all SU!), mini star punch, circle nestabilities (Spellbinder), Stardust stickles (Ranger)


This card uses the set, Everlasting Life. What an amazing set. Such elegant fonts, designs and sentiments. I just received my big SU order, so I had to bust into the Rasberry Tart DP! LOVE it! I think I am jinxed when it comes to sketches, I tried to use Jen's SFYTT, but it didn't work exactly. But, it came close enough, so I will call it good! The black brads, ribbon and button are from Pinkhedgehog papercrafts.

I couldn't fit the sentiment on the outside, so here is a peek at the inside.

Card Deets:

Stamps - Everlasting Life
Paper - Cameo Coral, white, black, Rasberry Tart DP
Accessories - rectangle nesties, black brads, copic markers, angel wings shimmerz, black dotted organdy ribbon, button


This card uses the set, Practically Perfect. Look at this cutie? I love this set. It's all about babies and there is something for everyone in the sentiments. Super duper cute!!

Card Deets:
Stamps: practically perfect
Paper: pretty in pink, barely banana, DCWV Nana's nursery
Accessories: pink taffeta, primas, brads, labels one nesties



This last card uses the set, Miracles Blossom and the sentiment is from Circular Sayings. I used some of the new Basic Grey, Porceline -what delicate colors it has! I just love these flowers Julee designed with these sets. Lots of possibilities.

Card Deets:
Paper - Blush Blossom (SU!), Desert Coral Light paper (Prismpaper), Porceline DP (Basic Grey), white
Ink - Cameo Coral, River Rock and Close to Cocoa (all SU!)Accessories - SU saffron brads, various primas, Saffron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, double edged tag (spellbinders), swiss dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. WOW - 4 gorgeous cards to look at!!!! :) I have to say that Twinkle, twinkle card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! I just love everything about it!!! The second one is so pretty, love the colours, the popped flower and that fab paper! The third one --- how can anyone NOT love bunnies?? So soft and pretty and love the paper pieced tummy! The last one - love those flowers and all the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle the baby card is so cute. I totally love the flowers and the bunny card. You are awesome with these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all amazing Michelle! I loved them in the Verve gallery, and it's nice to see them showcased again! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the projects on your blog are so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, Michelle - each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all so pretty
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these cards are absolutely phenomenal!! You are VERY talented. I like the twinkle star one the best, but it's a VERY close call. GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been a busy girl! Those are all really pretty-love the rose colored dp on the pretty flower card. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Michelle, I'm a big fan of the Verve stamps and am off to make an order for those new verses.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Each card is so beautiful and meticulously done -- I LOVE them all!!! Could look at your work all day long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle your cards are fabulous and I went and bought some Verve stamps :) I don't do that often and I must say your creations helped the purchase LOL! I just love your work :)

    Lori K.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All four of these cards are just fabulous, Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards - Michelle!!!
    Where in the world have I been...I missed so much - Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.