Tuesday, March 3, 2009

JBelle's Tuesday challenge

It's Tuesday and time for another Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge! Today's challenge is to use PRIMA products! Woohoo! Who doesn't love some Primas? I am loaded to the gills with these lovely flowers. But did you know that Prima also makes stamps and paper? I did not until I joined this DT. As always, everyone is invited to play along, and you don't need to have JBelle supplies to play. But if you don't have any, you can check out the store and see what strikes your fancy there are lots of new items now in stock.

My card uses a Giraffe stamp from Prima and 2 little prima flowers from the Got Flowers pink bottle. The giraffe is clear embossed with ColorBox rose coral Chalk ink and colored with a copic marker.

CHECK OUT THIS BOW! Woweeeee! I PM'd my fellow Dirty Girl and stamper extraordinairre, Kitty (KittyKraft) about the lovely bows I see on her cards. She emailed me back with a link to HER TUTORIAL! Oh man, is she talented. Check out her tutorial (the second one down), it shows you how to make her lovely multi looped bows!! The ribbon is a fun pink and orange strip from May Arts. I have tried to make Kitty's bow for days now, and find (at least for me) that the kind of ribbon you use really makes a difference. Softer, thicker kinds like this or SU taffeta works the best.

Don't forget to check out the other DTs prima creations!!

AJ Otto--The Willow Garden
Heather Lee-Reppen--Ink on my Ear
Jill Dunn--InkGenious
Jennifer Buck--The Buck Stamps Here
Kimberly O'Rosky--Sunshiny Days
Kisa Peters--Kisa's Paper Cuts
Lindsey Botkin--Embellished
Lynda Benden--Stamp Act
Maren Benedict--Zany not Crazy
Melissa Bove--Creating From the Heart
Rachel Baird--Hope Stamps Eternal
Shannan Teubner--Pink Tulle with Feathers and Sequins
Taylor Usry--Musings of an Addict

I also wanted to mention that except for my Verve sneek peak day (tomorrow, 3/4), I won't be posting anything for the rest of the week. Remember back in this post, when I showed you my BARE stamping area? Well, today I get my 12' x 3' long table and am gonna REDO everything! My whole stamping area! Woohoo! Lots of organizing and re-organizing. I will show pics when I am done.

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Giraffe by Prima, Family Phrases by Verve
Paper - Pretty in pink, apricot appeal, white
Ink - Rose Coral by ColorBox, apricot and pink for sponging
Accessories - Clear EP, oval nesties, Labels one nesties, ribbon, swiss dots EF, paper piercer, prima flowers, basic grey brads (bittersweet), double ended tag nesties

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Your card is so darling, Michelle and you created a perfect bow. Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! The ribbon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, love that Bow!!!! Great card...the details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely precious. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOOO cute! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo Michelle for getting your table!!!! I am sure you are thrilled! Your card is just darling! Love the colors and the ribbon & Primas are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW - Michelle - this is soooo cute!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so sweet! Great layout and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GET THIS....so I looked at this adorable little baby card yesteray and began thinking about it the MOMENT I woke up.....and how much it reminds me of the thousands of baby gift bags I have.....and THEN...it HIT me .....I could make cards to MATCH the thousands of gift bags I have and sell them as sets!!! What do you think?

    Thanks for the coolest idea ever!!!

    Squirrellyshirley

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.