Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 3 Verve sneak peeks

WOWee! Have you all seen the gorgeous Verve Stamps sneak peeks so far? Pure heaven I tell you. This month, Julee is releasing 8 new sets and 5 Plain Janes! There is definitely something for everyone in this release.

Monday on the Verve Blog, we peeked the set called Practically Perfect. Here is a little sample from me. I combined the sample with the SCS Clean and Simple #4 challenge and the Mojo76 sketch.

I colored the bunny with Copic markers and the DP is Basic Grey Gypsy. See how her tummy is pieced?



Then yesterday (Tuesday) on the Verve Blog, we showed some sneak peeks for the sets Beautiful Kindness and Circular Sayings. MAN oh MAN! I love them BOTH! Here is a little sample using Beautiful Kindness.

I used some of my new Citrus matstack from DCWV and matched it up with tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie and so saffron. The butterfly is adorned with silver stickles and 3 silver brads. See the bead pin? I have been using these quite a bit. I love using up all those beads that have sat idle for years!

And today... drumroll please... the peeks are for the sets Chocolate Bunnies and Bunny Duet!! AND this is the day that my card is profiled on the Verve Blog! Woohoo! Be sure to check the post out and see the samples my lovely co-divas Susan and Jackie did with these!

This time I colored the bunny with prismacolor pencils and pieced each of the eggs with DP. Once again, I used my Citrus DP and did a bead/pearl combo with a corsage pin. The yellow pearls were colored with a copic marker. Super cool, you can buy plain white pearls and get matching colors anytime you want.

Do you like the sets so far? Wellll....there are two ways to win them! First, you can leave a comment on each day of the release sneak peeks on the Verve Blog. AND you can participate in Julee's contest on the Mojo Monday Blog! Lastly, mark your calendars for Sunday, March 8th at 5pm Pacific time for the Verve Release party in the Verve Forum on SCS.

Thanks for stopping by!

On a side note, my stamp area revamp hit a MAJOR snag, unfortunately the 12' long table won't work -UGH! So, I have to make an emergency trip to IKEA and start from scratch. Wish me luck!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. love all 3 of these cards great job
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bunny is darling Michelle. Great sentiments and I like the dp you used on this last one. I will have to check out the sketch, its been ages since I did a mojo sketch. Where do I find extra time these days? he ehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Roomie...you have some gorgeous cards here....WOW!!! Your coloring is sooo beautiful, as always, and I love the new stamps...I need to go on a Verve shopping spree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I just love both of your cards!! Love the paper pieced belly on the bunny and your Beautiful Kindness card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I hate it when our organizational ideas go awry! I hope things work out for you girl! :) Your cards are super adorable! I am especially in love with the butterfly card! I can't wait for this release!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards and I just LOVE bunnies!!! :) Good luck with the stamp area getting sorted out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so beautiful Michelle, I can't choose a favorite! I've got to get started with some ideas for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are adorable!! Your coloring is perfect Michelle!
    I am so far behind on my commenting ... rest asure, I have taken the time to look at each post and WOW what inspiration you have provided!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all SO adorable, Michelle! Love the pins through the bows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle - all of your cards are soooooo beautiful!!! I so love the butterfly and the sweet bunny images!!! You did a fab job with them!!!

    I wish I could hang out with you at IKEA - love that store!!!
    Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous cards! I just got my Paper Crafts magazine and saw your card in it! I was so excited to finally have it in my hands to look at it - too cool! Congrats again.

    I am also awarding you the lovely blog award, see my post here http://papersunshine.blogspot.com/2009/03/award.html

    Lori K

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so gorgeous, Michelle! I so love the beaded hat pins!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.