Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let's catch up on some Verve

I have been making several Verve cards throughout the month for the releases and challenges that I haven't had the time to post. Here is kinda of a "catch up" post. Lots of Vervey goodness in one place! LOL!

This card I made for Verve's Paper Craft Planet's 12 days of Christmas. Verve sponsored Day 7 (today) and the challenge was to make an elegant card using black and white with a splash of color. I used Ornamental Christmas and used rose red for my splash.

This card uses Poinsettia Christmas. I paired it with some Basic Grey Figgy Pudding DP, some organdy ribbon and silver cord.


This cutie pie uses Snow Wonderful. This little snowman is SUPER cute! I love him, mostly cause I don't have much to color on him! Makes cute cards QUICK to make!! The stamped piece on the right is from the large BG builder stamp in the set. Don't you just LOVE that argyle ribbon? It's from Heidi's store, of course!

This card uses the Tall Oaks set. I absolutely LOVE the graceful and elegant pumpkins and acorn in this set. I used some cheapy DP I found at Target for $1 and it's even embossed! Love little finds like that. The images are colored with copics and then painted with Shimmerz.
This was for last week's SCS sketch challenge. It doesn't use a new release stamp set, but I just love those cute little butterflies, I just had to share!! It uses my FAV sentiment set, Happy Thoughts and the butterflies are from Fluttering By. The DP is PTI's Pink Patterns.

Well, that's it for now! Believe it or not, I actually have about 3 more, but I didn't want to drag this post on forEVAH! LOL! So, maybe in a week or so, when I am knee deep in making multiple sets of monogram cards for my sister, I will post more.

Thanks for stopping by.


12 comments:

  1. Michelle these are all wonderful! I especially like the second one with all the burgundy. Vervalishish.. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they are all beautiful and well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are stunningly wonderful, I love the butterflies
    on the last card.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards you are making with the ornament set! All are lovely. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are amazing! You are just pumping out cards like crazy!! I think my favs are teh poinsettia and Tall Oaks one. Great work GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, girly, you are crankin out some fabulous cards....I love each one....soooo gorgeous and elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Christmas cards with Ornamental Christmas and Poinsettia Christmas are amazing! I love what you have done with them . . . keep up the beautiful work and thanks for sharing it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, these are all so incredibly beautiful! I can't choose a favorite. At first I thought it was the poinsettia design, but then I fell in love with the acorn card, and then I went back for another look at the ornament card and just came to the conclusion that I'll have to case them all . . .LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so beautiful! You're just SO talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a gorgeous group of cards for the sophistocated Christmas card in front, down to those beautiful butterflies at the end! Love the details on the poinsettia, snowman, and the acorn and pumpkin cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.