Monday, November 3, 2008

Another Becca case...

...I just couldn't help myself. Last night I got lost in Becca's gallery and blog. Man! Becca girl, you can do some wonderful things with dimension and nesties!! I chose this card to case. I kept the wonderful layout and use of nesties and changed the papers, image and sentiment layout.

For this card, I used an image from Elzybells Cold Nose Warm Heart and the sentiment is from SU Warm Words. For the image, I colored her with regular SU markers, used liquid applique for the trim, and stickles for the snow. The DP is Basic Grey Figgy Pudding. The sahara sand panel is embossed with the snowflakes folder and brushed lightly with white craft ink (I have a spot). The amazing satin edged metallic striped ribbon and brads are from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts.



Card deets:
Stamps - Cold nose warm heart, warm words
Paper - white, soft sky, sahara sand, gold cs from Creative Memories

Accessories - SU markers, ribbon, brads, circle nesties, oval punches, liquid applique, stickles



5 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! That ribbon is to die for!! Great card, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle your card is just beautiful. I agree that Becca is such an inspiration! I really love this card! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Michelle! Your style is similar to Becca's and your Case is fabulous! Love both of them and all the little details that take them over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you did a beautiful job with this...love the elegant touches with that sweet stamp. Heidi's ribbon is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.