Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time for another Elzybells challenge

This time you are challenged to use INCHIES! I don't use inchies very often, honestly maybe once or twice before. But this was fun. For more amazing samples, you can check out Elizabeth's blog -she has all the DT's cards linked.
I was thumbing through my Elzys and came across the Christmas Window! BINGO! The image itself is made up of 4 inchies -easy peasy. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and gamsol and decided to go with non-traditional Christmas colors of Soft Sky and River Rock. Kinda fun to do Christmas in something other than red, black and green :-) And, how cute is that sentiment? It is called When You Stop Beliving in Santa. The gorgeous organdy ribbon (3/8" light gold) and white brads are from Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts. This card is pretty simple with few layers, but sometimes simple is GOOD!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Christmas Window, When you stop..., Aida Cloth
Paper - Soft Sky, River Rock, Soft Sky DSP
Accessories - white brads, organdy ribbon

Pin It


  1. simple is very good! wonderful card! love the images!

  2. Super cute! Great colors and layout!

  3. This is adorable and that sentiment totally cracked me up --- Love it!!! :)

  4. Totally adorable Michelle, so that explains why I got so many of the "Days of the Week" bikini underwear when I was a teenager . . . LOL!!! I don't know how many of you remember those panties from the 70's.

  5. Michelle, what a pretty and cute card too! The images are so fun for the season too!