Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A super sketch today

Did you all see the sketch on SCS today? Woohoo, it was a fun one with lots of layers. It was just what I needed today. I have been in a bit of 'behind the scenes' stamping slump. This is my last month as a Dirty Girl and I just can't seem get any projects started! Acck. So, making this wedding card was alot of fun.
I used the silver cardstock I got off the 'Bay from Creative Memories. The BG panel is PTIs Sweet Blush embossed with Swiss Dots CB folder, the nest panel is stamped with Simple Stripes (retired SU BG) in Sweet Blush, the next panel is embossed with Swirls CB folder and the image panel is stamped with Fabulous Flower layered with the wedding couple stamp from Inkadinkado's Wedding set. The sentiment is embossed with silver EP and sponged. I put tiny drops of liquid pearls (in pink) in the hair bow and bouquet. The ribbon and Liquid pearls are from Heidi's store. The inside is sponged with Blush and there is a row of punched hearts on the left side.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Fabulous Flowers, Wedding
Paper - PTI Sweet Blush, CM silver cardstock, white
Ink - Versamark, black, sweet blush
Accessories - hodgepodge hardware, satin edged metallic ribbon, swiss dots and swirls CB folder, liquid pearls, silver EP, heart punch, sponge

3 comments:

  1. This card is simply GORGEOUS! The colors, the textures... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Michelle, this is just stunning from every angle and I can see the wonderful inside too! Whar are the perimeter measurements of this card, if you don't mind my asking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Roomie!!! You did such a fabulous job on this gorgeous wedding card!!! I love every little detail!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.