OK, I am the world's worst tagged person! I have been tagged three times, the first by Denise (Peanutbee) The Paper Landscaper, the second time by Alison (Newstampinaddict), Stamper's Ramblings and the third time by Leanne, Wee Inklings. All last month! Ugh... All three gals are talented stampers and have great blogs, be sure to check them out.
Each tag had different parameters, so I will kind of morph all 3 together and give you five random facts about myself, five things on today's To Do List and tag five other stampers!
1. I grew up on a horse ranch in the Applegate Valley in Oregon, we raised black and white pinto Arabian horses.
2. I graduated from college with a Bachelors in Small Business Management
3. I am one of the PICKIEST eaters ever! Seriously, I am worse than Meg Ryan's, Sally.
4. I went to 3 different high schools
5. I am a TV-aholic! Seriously, I watch just about everything on TV!!
To do list:
1. Chose final granite countertop piece between Lowes and Quality Home Supplies
2. Mail out my ribbon PIF and Blog candy
3. Pack lunches for the boys for the park tomorrow
4. Do blog post about the Dare to Get Dirty in '08 challenges
5. Do my card for my DDC challenge - called Alphabet Soup
Now to tag... I am tagging these 4 stampin friends:
1. Janette, Stampin with Style
2. Linsey, Outside the lines
3. Miss Boo, Designs by Boo
4. Lori, Paper Sunshine
Have a great evening!