Monday, June 23, 2008

2 more birthday cards and 2 RAKS

WOWeeeee! I just love getting birthday cards arriving late, I mentioned this before, but it just so much fun to open up real mail -and beautiful cards is even better! Most of you know that I am pretty active in the PIF (pay it forward) forum on SCS and these are from my PIF friends!

This lovely beauty is from Arlene Bridges. WOW, Arlene the colors and design of this is GORGEOUS. Thank you so much!



How cute is this little girl with the mini birthday cake? Just lovely! This is from Newstampinaddict, Alison. Hugs to you Alison and thanks for this amazing and sweet card.


This RAK is from my dear stampin friend Shirley (squirrellyshirley). She sent this to me to congratulate me for being invited to be a Dirty Girl. It is hard to see in the picture, but the main image is cracked glass! She loves that technique and is a pro at it! Love this, Shirley, just love this!

Last, but not least, is this gorgeous lily RAK card from Janette (Blessingsx3) sent to congratulate me for being selected as a Dirty Girl. For those of you who don't know, Janette was just asked to be on the design team for Hanna Stamps! Yeah Janette. Back to the card, I love the simple colors and framing in black. Thank you so much for thinking of me Janette.

1 comment:

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.