Thursday, September 10, 2026

Yana's Christmas City Holiday mini collection

Hi crafty friends! Today is the September release day over at Spellbinders and I am sharing a card from the mini add on for the Yana's Holiday City collection called Yana's Christmas City Holiday. The collection features 2 die sets and one sentiment press and foil set.
 
Be sure to check out the other collections released today as well: 
 How cute is this? My card is 5x7 to fit the Mansard Roof die set at the top and I used some old Echo Park Christmas papers and used them for the house and curtains. The cute street light and large bow are from the Wrapped Up City Holiday die set.
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.