Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Hero Arts Berry Sweet Holiday collection by Carly Tee, part 2

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing another card from the Beary Sweet Holiday collection and this time I used the smaller elements from a single die set to make a fun grid style card. 
 
Check out my card and scroll down for complete supply list.
I love me a good grid-style card and need to make them more often! They are a great way to use extra die cuts. I love how this came together. Stay tuned for more inspiration with this collection.

Supplies used on these cards:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.