Monday, August 10, 2026

Spellbinders August 2026 Large Die and Clear Stamp Clubs

Hi crafty friends! Today is the 10th and signups for the August clubs are still open!! Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card using the Large Die of the Month and a sentiment from the Clear Stamp/Die club. 
 
AND today is release day for Spellbinders August collections and there are lots of fabulous Halloween and a few more Christmas collections. Stay tuned as I'll be sharing inspiration for these soon!
 
2026 JULY LARGE DIE AND CLEAR STAMP CLUBS
 
This month's Large Die set is called Boo Mobile and features this cute pumpkin mobile and accessories along with several Halloween characters to drive it. The Clear Stamp/Die set is called Trick or Snark and has 8 sentiments with dies and 4 images! 
To start my card, I chose pattern papers from the A2 Ghostly pad and trimmed them for the card base. I assembled the Boo Mobile in coordinating colors. I just love this cute die set!
 
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.