Saturday, August 1, 2026

Hero Arts August My Monthly Hero kit, 2 card designs

Hi crafty friends! It's August 1st and the Hero Arts monthly hero kits are available now! Today I'm sharing 2 cards using the My Monthly Hero Kit. If you are new to Hero Arts monthly kits, there are 2 levels:
1. My Monthly Hero kit $45 includes shipping
2. My Monthly Super Hero kit $75 which includes 3 extra items & free shipping
-------------------------------------------------------------- 
This month the theme is Little Library and is a cozy book inspired kit to celebrate the book lovers in your life! It features a cute book library that can be filled with tiny books, a library card stamp set and library card pocket die set!
💛SCROLL DOWN FOR COMPLETE KIT BREAKDOWN💛 
Subscription information:
This is a subscription product that will auto-renew on the 3rd of each month. Each month will have a blend of creative themes and beautiful designs that will inspire your cardmaking journey! Subscription window is open from the 1st thru the 27th of each month. 
TINY LIBRARY DIE SET
LIBRARY CARD & POCKET DIE SET AND LIBRARY CARD STAMP SET

Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.