Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Spellbinders Spectacular Christmas, part 3

Hi crafty friends! Today I'm sharing my last card using the new Spectacular Christmas collection from Spellbinders. It features an adorable Bear, Reindeer, Penguin, Santa and a sentiment set.
*scroll down for a complete supply list* 
The cute penguin is from the Spectacular Penguin die set and the sentiment is from Holiday Banner Press & Foil set foiled with Bright Pink foil.
The background is paper, the scarf and striped pink piece are from the A2 Snow Days paper pad by Scrapbook.com.
Supplies used on this card:
There are affiliate links in this post. This means if you shop with these, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. If I've inspired you in some way I appreciate your support.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.