Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Spellbinders Fair Winds collection - Clean and Simple card

 Hi everyone! I have a clean and simple card to share today showcasing a die and stamp set from the new Fair Winds Collection designed by Dawn Woleslagle for Spellbinders.
This nautical collection is full of Dawn's signature seascape charm and beautifully detailed scenes. There are 3 die sets, 1 stencil set and a sentiment stamp and die set. Something for everyone!
GUIDING LIGHT AND FAIR WINDS SENTIMENTS STAMP/DIE SET

I used the Guiding Light die set which has a fabulous lighthouse with tons of details, 2 sizes of rocks with shadow details and even 2 seagulls. The Fair Winds Sentiments stamp/die set features 13 nautical themed sentiments and 7 coordinating dies.
I wanted to keep my card super clean and simple, so I lightly stenciled some clouds and ink blended water for the background, added my lighthouse and 2 rocks, a few seagulls flying by. I stamped the sentiment directly on to the card to keep with the clean look.

Supplies used on this card:
- Shop with Spellbinders -
Distress Oxide inks in: Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass
------
- Prefer to shop on Scrapbook.com for the freebies -

If you have a chance, be sure to check out the entire collection by clicking HERE. It is a must have for all the sea lovers out there. I really love that stencil set and have it on my wish list!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.