Thursday, May 30, 2024

Spellbinders May 2024 NEW tools

 Hi everyone! Spellbinders has released 3 new tools this month! I have a few projects showcasing them. But first let me tell you a little bit about the tools.
 
This trimmer has a cutting space of 6.25 in x 8.5 in, rubberized feet and can be locked when not in use. The trimmer retails for $26.99.
------
 This punch makes three different sizes of banners: 1.5 in, 2 in, and 2.5 in width banners. You simply trim your cardstock to the width of those sizes, insert into the punch an then trim the banner to any length you want. The punch retails for $24.99.
------
 This punch makes three different sizes of tags: 1.5 in, 2 in, and 2.5 in width banners. You simply trim your cardstock to the width of those sizes, insert into the punch an then trim the banner to any length you want. The punch retails for $24.99.

Here are a couple tags I made with the new punches and some other new goodies from the Bayfair collection by Rosie's Studios. I am in love with these papers and all the pieces in the ephemera pack. They are gorgeous florals with a stunning color palette!
3-in-1 TAG AND BANNER PUNCHES

This tag uses both of the punches. The top is punched with the Tag Punch and the bottom with the Banner Punch. These are fun to mix around. I used papers from the Bayfair 6x6 paper pad and added a butterfly from the Sunset Butterflies pack and a BetterPress sentiment from my stash box.
This tag uses the Banner punch at the bottom. Again I used Bayfair 6x6 papers and a piece from the Bayfair Ephemera pack and a die cut sentiment from my stash box. I added some Clear Shimmer to the floral piece and sentiment.
 Next up is a card that uses more from the Bayfair collection.
I used the Nested Postage Labels & Tags die set to make that cute frame and I placed it over some patterned paper and used some more of the ephemera. Once again, I added some Clear Shimmer to the floral ephemera piece and I used a Glimmer sentiment from my stash box.
Supplies used on these projects:
Enamel dots from stash 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.