Sunday, February 4, 2024

Spellbinders | February Stencil of the month club

Hi everyone! Its February 4th and that means the reveal of Spellbinders Club Kits is here! Today I'll be sharing inspiration for the Stencil of the Month club. I'm heading out of town a few days, so stay tuned later for cards using the Wax Seal of the Month and Small Die of the Month club kits.
This month Spellbinders did something a little different with the stencils and instead of layering stencils, the 4 stencils are all stand alone backgrounds! And they are beautiful!

Club subscription info:  
The new subscription sign up window is from the 6th to the 27th.  After existing club members subscriptions have been processed, any inventory remaining will be available for new subscriptions. Continuing Subscriptions will charge on the 5th of each month, which means existing Club Members will be able to cancel subscriptions or make edits to payment or shipping info up until the 4th of each month.
 
STENCIL OF THE MONTH
 
My card uses the Stencil of the Month, called Spring Stencil Backgrounds. Each of the 4 backgrounds have a floral theme and are perfect for ink blending or with paste. I used the gorgeous Paper Glitz in the color Pink Prom Night in my stencil to create this super sparkly background.
I wanted to let the beautiful stencil to be seen, so I added some flowers in the center circle area. I used the beautiful Vintage Florals die set and chose cardstock that matched the Pink Prom Night and sponged a darker color pink to some of the edges to help the layers pop. Lastly I added a few black gems for the finishing touches.

If you like these 4 floral background stencils, be sure to sign upon February 6th. The cost is $14 and shipping is included. It's a great deal for these 4 designs! I have a feeling this will be a popular one.
Here are the 4 stencils.

Card supplies used on these cards:
Paper Glitz in the color Pink Prom Night
Memory Box glossy black cardstock
Black gems
 
If you haven't already, be sure to check out ALL THE CLUBS they are pretty fabulous!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Here is a close up of all the sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.