Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Spellbinders June release - NEW Universal plate system, 3D embossing folders and more!

Hi everyone! Today Spellbinders is launching their NEW Universal plate system.
This is from the website:

The Universal Plate System is a set of seven plates that work in manual die-cutting machines such as the Platinum™ ®, Platinum 6™ ® and Big Shot™ ® Machines. The new longer size allows versatility when die-cutting and embossing. It will accommodate slimline dies and larger embossing folders. It will also work with most brands of thin metal cutting dies, steel rule dies, 2D and 3D Embossing Folders by layering the plates. It will be the only plate system you will need!

Essentially, this new set of plates will handle all your die cutting and embossing needs. I've had the pleasure of testing these out for a few months and gotta say I love them! They have the sandwich printed on the plates for easy reference!

AND the best thing I have found with these plates is I can die cut Slimline dies and it is much easier to run through. The longer thinner plates really does somehow make it easier than the 12" plates. It's magic.
If you're in the market for replacement plates, consider giving these a try!!
This month is also the release of 9 amazing 3D Embossing Folders AND an adorable collection called Just Wanted to Say. I have 2 cards to share today and a few more in the next few days!
 
First up is a fun wreath card. The elements of this die set are versatile and not just limited to making wreaths. Cute little flowers, which are always a fav of mine!!
 
Products used on this card:
The puffy dots are fairly large and make a nice background for this cute wreath which fits perfectly over the outside of the Fluted Classic Circle frame. The flower details in this die set are pretty extensive, even down to the tiny buds on the stems. I kept the colors to one of my favorite combos, aqua and yellow and I added pops of white and silver (with the foil and gems). I love how it turned out.
 
Next I have a card using 2 of the new 3D folders, the Leafy Sprig cut 3 times and layered and the sentiment stamp set that comes in the collection. I gotta say, this sprig makes me happy! AND it comes with detached leaf options, so you can mix and match colors easily!
 

So, are you intrigued about the Universal Plate system? Have any questions? Ask me here and be sure to check the box that you want to be notified of any replies!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.