Wednesday, December 12, 2018

O Christmas Tree

Hi everyone! I have a fun card to share today. I used the O Christmas Tree stamp set which has 3 tree images, each with a different style and feel to them. I used the more whimsical of the 3 and let the colors in the Kaisercraft First Noel paper pad dictate how I colored it.
I love how it turned out and BONUS it's fairly flat and will be easy to mail! Oh and see that scalloped strip peeking out on the right side of the image panel? That is one of 6 die cut borders included in the paper pack. I just LOVE how Kaisercraft includes coordinating pieces to make our designs easy.

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store is having reduced shipping until December 31st! Now is the time to stock up and lots of great savings are found in the Sale Bins.
Deals from $1 to 50% off dies!
AND did you know in the store you can search ribbon by SIZE? Oh yes you can! So for all you thin ribbon lovers like me, you can search for 1/8" ribbon -be still my heart!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Supply list:
Stamps: O Christmas tree Stamp Simply Clear Stamps
Dies: O Christmas Tree Stamp Simply Steel Dies; Create-a-Flake 6 Spellbinders
Paper: First Noel by Kaisercraft
Ribbon: May Arts 5/8" twill in Antique Gold and May Arts Baker's Twine in black
Accessories: Rhinestones by Kaisercraft in Deep Yellow and Mint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.