Sunday, July 1, 2018

Presenting the new 2018-2019 FSJ Catalog!


Hi everyone!  Well, today is the day. The day the brand new FSJ catalog launches! This is one of the BEST things about being a Concept Designer for Fun Stampers Journey -I get to help put this catalog together. Us designers have been working on this behind the scenes for MONTHS. I mean, I've been so busy, the last time I had a chance to post to my blog was in APRIL! But it's soooooo worth all the work and I am proud of the small part I played in bringing this catalog to you all.
Isn't it gorgeous??  There is so much goodness to talk about, but I want to start with announcing we are adding SIX (6) NEW COLORS to our palette!!!  Swoon. They are all amazing and I truly don't have a favorite. Of course they are even more beautiful in person, but here they are:
 I'll mention a few other things then sign off so you can purchase for yourself or browse it online
We launched 3 new collections!
My links take you to the stamps section, but EACH collection also has dies, accessories (ribbons in The Good Life are amazing) and patterned paper!

Of course you all know I love my dies! There are several new dies that will become your favorites as they have mine. We have 2 new card front dies, 3 new flower dies, and several tag and party favor type dies. Special shout out to the Circle Around die set! These are circles that nest in sizes to the existing Journey Circles and have STITCHING detail dies! Yes please. 
And another favorite is the Baby Envelope. Ummm, complete and total cuteness going on right there.
I have recorded several Product Spotlight videos demonstrating the new dies (Triangle Treat Box, Paper Fan and the Birdhouse Box to name a few), so subscribe to the FSJ YouTube page and watch for those.

THERE IS SO MUCH to say about this catalog.
We have a brand new clean, sleek and trendy company logo! Amazing new Bloom Benefits and Host Exclusives. We streamlined the catalog categories, added "FSJ Must Haves" tags, and of course more and more and still more inspiration! I hope you love this catalog as much as I do. 

I'll sign off by tooting my own horn a bit (hey I can, it's my blog!) and share a few of the favorite projects I made:
Shine card on page 94, Special Friend card on page 107, and the S'Mores ensemble on page 128!

OK, now it's your turn to check out the new catty! Let me know what are your favorite new things!
or

Don't forget to follow us on Social Media. There MAY be some opportunities in the next 2 weeks to WIN some amazing FSJ products!!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.