Thursday, November 3, 2016

Be Jolly Santa

Hi everyone!  I have a fun Christmas card to share.  One of my favorite sets is called Be Jolly.  I just love the Santa image and all the fun options to decorate his robe.  Sooooo, after spending an hour with 3 failed attempts to water color him, I went with paper piecing!  lol!  In case you were wondering, the main issue with my coloring is I kept going outside the lines and there is too much white trim on the robe and beard.  Ugh, so frustrating!  I decided water coloring is not the best for precise coloring.
I added some glue to the trim and sprinkled it with the Sparkle Dust glitter.  Soooo pretty!!  The delicate background is from the Whimsy Wallpaper BG stamp.  I haven't used it before and it really is lovely.  The accent holly leaves and berries dies are from the Snapshop Frames die set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  Here is a close up picture.
All supplies used are Fun Stampers Journey.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous - I love the colors. I'd love to know which color you used for the card base. It seems to be more intense than Cool Pool but not as intense as Beach Breeze, but computer monitors do display color differently

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.