Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Crafty flower birthday card and another winner

Hi everyone!!  I have a fun card to share that uses one of the new flower die series from Spellbinders called Crafty Flowers.  There are 6 sets in this series and my card uses Crafty Flowers 3.
I also used the Fancy Lattice die if a fun way.  First I cut out a rectangle from my card front using my paper trimmer.  Below I show after my first 2 cuts.
Next I die cut some white cardstock using my Fancy Lattice die.  I adhered it to the back of the opening using white liner tape.  Then I adhered a piece of purple ombre patterned paper behind the opening.  Fun huh?!?
Next I die cut the pieces for my flower.  I ended up using 5 of the medium sized petal and 10 of the small petal.  These flowers are pretty easy to assemble.  There is a split in the bottom of the petal and you separate it and adhere it to the petal base, shown below.
______________________________________________
Before I go, I never heard back from my Fun Stamper's Journey prize package winner I announced last week.  So that means I get to pick another winner!!  Random.org helped me chose:
 #31
Babbi Rissling May 5, 2015 at 9:38 PM
Perfection! Cheerful on so many levels. Love it!

Congrats Babbi!  Send me an email (info on my right side bar) and I will forward your address to FSJ right away!  You have until Thursday to get back to me.
___________________________________________________________
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here's a close up picture.

Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Supplies:  
Dies: Fancy Lattice (S5-152), Crafty Flower 3 (S2-170), Springs (S2-048); Sentiments One (S2-082) (ES-009)
Other Supplies: 
Fun Stampers Journey cardstock in Black Licorice, Banana Cream, Pretty Amethyst, Lavender Fusion and Lemon Grass and white liner tape; My Mind's Eye "Sherbert" 6x6 pad; purple rhinestones
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares

7 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the lattice and how you used it. Interesting flower, love the pic on how to adhere it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rectangle cut out with the lattice die piece! Such a great idea and it looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, love this wonderful card, never thought to use the lattice die that way. The crafty flowers are great. Janelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! I'll have to try this since I have the lattice die! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !! What a gorgeous card ..Thanks for sharing your creative process...Loved it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! Would love those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lattice is GORGEOUS with those fabulous flowers! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.