Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Love card

Hi everyone!  Today's Love card features all kinds of new Celebra'tions goodies!  First of all, there are new HEART shaped dies with piercing elements.  Pierced heart dies?  YES please!!  Oh and did I mention there were new Pierced Star dies?  Yes to those too :-)
 I used a piece of the Special Occasion Prints patterned paper and frame it with a heart die cut opening to make this simple wedding/love card.  I added a couple sequins and enamel heart for embellies.
Here are the lovely new Pierced Heart dies.  Happy sigh...
The sentiment is from the set of 3 word die sets called All You these measure around 2":
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here's a close up picture.
Card Deets:   
Spellbinders Celebra'tions Dies All You (SCD-026) and Pierced Hearts (SCD-025) Shapeabilities®
Celebra'tions stamps and supplies Cardstock in Whirl White (SCP-013), Celebra'tions Special Occasion Prints (SCP-018); Sequins in Sweet Dreams (SCE-001)
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares    

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Michelle. I also like the word dies I see there!! LOL
    I JUST bought my first set of the pierced dies. (I got the rectangles.) I picked them up Sat. and went to work on a Get well card for a friend and sent it off on Sun. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty card. The hearts are really lovely and I too love the word dies they really look so nice on a card. Hope your feeling better....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I need to put these dies on my wish list. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle, thanks for sharing this very pretty card and I love how you have used the heart dies. Janelle

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.