Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy bicycle card

Hi everyone!  So I decided to ignore the dreary rain outside and make a fun happy springy card!!  I've been meaning to use this adorable Bicycle die D-Lite die for some time.  I used it here with a couple of the smaller flower dies from the Pretty Petals die collection.
For the "thanks" sentiment, I tucked the letter stickers inside the front tire.  I also added some simple rhinestones and I attached the linen thread with a couple mini staples.  This one was quick and easy and just what I needed!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
Card Deets:  
Spellbinders Dies: IN-023 Bicycle, S2-133 Pretty Petals D Shapeabilities®;
Linen Thread (SCT-001)
Other Supplies:   Gray and Yellow cardstock; MME Follow Your Heart "Record It" 6x6 paper pad; Alpha stickers; mini staples; Turquoise Rhinestones 
Adhesive: Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares 
NOTE: You can also find Spellbinders dies at the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute card Michelle. Love how you tucked the thanks inside the tire. Totally unique Michelle idea LOL. You sure do have them creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bicycle, and the saying inside the tire is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.