Monday, January 6, 2014

Season's Givings blog hop winner!


Hi everyone!  WOW!  I am so blown away at the response of this year's Season's Givings blog hop!  I read each and every comment and appreciate everyone who stopped by.  It was wonderful to hear from you all and welcome to my new followers!
Here was my prize package!
Random.org helped me chose number 149 as the winner:
_______________________________________
Happy New Year, Black, White and Red are my fave combo and this is just wonderful as the other one from last year. TFS.
_______________________________________

Congrats Sherry!  Please contact me and let me know your mailing address and I'll send out the goodies right away!  You'll have until Thursday to contact me.  My email info is on my right sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Be sure to stop by on Thursday as I will have my Spellbinders Diamond Anniversary Sneak Peek and Giveaway post!  Trust me, you don't want to miss this! For more info on Spellbinders' Sneak Peek and Giveaway, click HERE.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Sherry!! Awesome prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Sherry, how exciting! I can't wait for Thursday to see your Spellbinders projects, it's already off to a great start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sherry!!!! And thank you Michelle, you are SO sweet :*

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.