Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone!  I have a birthday card to share.  This one is pretty simple, some die cuts, bling and pattern paper.  You know, I love these Hexagon dies and really should use them more.  They are so fun!

I am having trouble with my photos all of a sudden.  They are uploading grey, dingy and blurry -it's like a gremlin snuck into Blogger or something.  The picture is clear on my computer but as soon as I upload it to blogger, it gets blurry.  Sigh...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!  Here is a close up picture.

Card Deets:
Spellbinder dies -
S4-114 Standard Circles LG, S4-116 Standard Circles SM, and S4-368 Hexagons Nestabilities®, S5-050 Rose Creations Shapeabilities ®
Pattern paper - My Mind's Eye,
Lost and Found 3 "Ruby" 6x6 pad
Cardstock -Bazzill Paper Basics Marshmallow and Licorice card shoppe
Ink - Tsukineko Onyx Black Versafine
Adhesive - Tombow USA Mono Multi liquid glue and 3D Foam Tabs
Embellishments - Want2Scrap Nestabling heart circles black rhinestones; glitter embossing powder
Other AMuse Studios Contemporary Greetings stamp set, Rose rhinestone
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love all your different shapes on this Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that circle frame really goes so well with your hexes! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.