Monday, August 12, 2013

New video up on the Spellbinders blog

Hi everyone!  Super quick post today letting you know I have a new video up on the Spellbinders blog.  Check it out if you have a chance.  My project is a layout of the mama red breasted robin mama and her chickies who lived on my backyard deck rafters.  We had such fun following the progress of this nest!
The layout features Spellbinders new font dies and my favie flowers, Bitty Blossoms and I go into detail how I form my roses from the Bitty Blossom dies.

Thanks for stopping by here is a close up picture.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What and adorable layout! Love the birdie pic!! I love watching our nests here at home too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.