Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Little boy birthday

Hi everyone!  I have a fun little boy birthday card to share.  This cutie is made from the new stamp set, All Boy from JustRite.  I colored the sailboat with copic markers and accented it with some orange rhinestones and stickles.  I had some fun with my Spellbinders star and circle dies too.

Summertime posts are short and sweet.

All supplies can be found at the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store:
Spellbinders Standard Circles, Stars Five and Classic Rectangles

All Boy stamp set from JustRite
1/8" Orange and Brown center stitched ribbon

My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing "Tangerine" 6x6 pad


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a cute sailboat! Love how you made a large banner with the aqua, then die cut it! And the stars are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great card. love the boy elements and the colors are yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.