Friday, April 26, 2013

Celebrate your special day

Hi everyone!  I had a chance to play with some new JustRite stamp sets and have a card to share.  As soon as I saw the rose from the Floral Vintage Labels Two set, I KNEW I had to use it.  I was born in June and the rose is my birth flower.  I have always loved and adored roses (they're even in the name of my blog).  This flower is swoon worthy for sure!  I stamped it 3 times and cut out and layered it for extra dimension.  The center is 3 gold sequins with a yellow rhinestone in the center of each.
Along the side, I stamped one of the border images from the Celebration Labels One & Bracket Borders One set and framed a piece of ribbon and I embossed it with gold embossing powder. You know, every time I heat emboss I remember how much I love it.  It's such an easy technique that I always forget about!

Well, that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  Here is a close up picture.
  All supplies can be found at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Card Deets:
Stamp -JustRite Papercraft (Floral Vintage Labels Two, Celebration Labels One & Bracket Borders One stamp sets)
Ink - VersaMark; Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - white and pink cardstock
Accessories - Pink texture 2-tone ribbon, Kaisercraft yellow rhinestones, stickles, copic markers, gold embossing powder


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love the ribbon frame! That rose is a good one, too! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!Love the rose,love how you layered,just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is Yummy Michelle! My Birthday is also in June and I just adore Roses too! I would love to know when your Birthday is sweetheart! Hugs Lori
    stamper572000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops! i should have told you my Birthday is on June 16th. I was born on Fathers day and this year it happens to fall on Fathers Day! :) Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The sequin and rhinestone center on your rose is quite elegant and pairs so well with that gorgeous heat embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! The gold embossing looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! love the use of sequins as flower center

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.