Friday, November 16, 2012

MME November challenge -gratitude

Hi everyone!  I have a challenge card to share today.  I had a chance to play along with the My Mind's Eye November challenge which is to make a card expressing gratitude.  This gave me a chance to use some of my MME "Honey" paper and new enamel dots AND use my new stamp set, Big Thanks!
The stamp is from CAS-ual Friday's Big Thanks and the seam binding and velvet ribbons are from The Stamp Simply Ribbon store.  The sketch came from last week's Deconstructed Sketches No. 77.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!  Here is a close up picture.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done, Michelle :) Love the papers and that big, bold sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, very pretty!!! The color combo is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty! I love that velvet ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment for a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.