Hi everyone! I have a Spellbinders project card to share with you today. If you're ever looking for inspiration using any of the Spellbinder dies, you can find tons of projects at the Spellbinders Idea Gallery. The border was created card front by using the combination of Edgeabilities® Classic Edges Two and Classic Decorative Inserts Four. I also used the Classic Ovals Nestabilities® and Bitty Blossoms Shapeabilities®.
This card uses one of my favorite Flourishes images EVER from the set Feminine Charm. When this set was released I immediately HAD to have it! Isn't is so pretty? I colored it with copic markers to match the MME pattern paper I used. I accented the card with some 1/4" pink silk ribbon, buttons, 2mm rhinestones and stickles.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! I'll leave you with a close up picture.
- S4-110 Classic Ovals LG
- S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
- E8-008 Classic Edges Two
- E8-012 Classic Decorative Inserts Four
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Preferred Partner Products:
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- My Mind's Eye, Six By Six Everyday Flair 6 x 6" Pad Patterned Paper
- Bazzill Basics Paper, Prismatics Iced Pink Cardstock
- Buttons Galore And More, Button Jars Wee One Buttons
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares
Stamp Simply Ribbon store: 1/4 silk ribbon, Burlap string and Memento Black Ink; Copic markers; Pizzazz Aplenty: 2mm Clear and Pink Rhinestones; Stickles