Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th and a winner announced!

Hi everyone and happy 4th of July!!  We are supposed to have clear skies (ie NO rain) here in Portland, so the boys are super excited for fireworks tonight!
I am happy to announce the winner from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog hop is right here from my blog!  Random.org helped me chose the winner:
Lynn Noe said...
Fabulous card! I love the stitching and the paper banners.
Congrats Lynn!  Head on to Sharon's Blog to get the info on how to claim your gift certificate to the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!!

Before I go, I have a card to share.  I made another card using the SAME layout and Large Fancy Sentiments stamp set as my last card.  I have to say this is quick and easy and perfect for using those strips of paper that are always left over and we ALL KEEP!  This time I used papers from my absolute favorite MME paper pack, Be Happy (which is on sale right now for $5) and flowers from the Charme Rose pack.  The ribbon is the gorgeous 1/8" velvet ribbon!

Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!  I'll leave you with a close up picture.
Card Deets:
Stamps - Large Fancy Sentiments (JustRite Papercrafts)
Ink - peach and black
Paper - white cardstock, Be Happy (MME)
Accessories - 1/8" velvet ribbon in teal, Charme Rose in Song Bird, Kaisercraft rhinestones in Lippy Red


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the color combo. Thanks for the hint of what to do with all the scraps that YES WE ALL KEEP!!! I can make a million of these cards with the scraps I have, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.