Sunday, July 15, 2012

Coordinating box and card

Hi everyone!  I have a card and matching box to share with you today.  I made this awhile ago and realized I forgot to post it. 
The box was made from the Spellbinders Square Bracket Edge Box die.  These boxes are super simple to make, just die cut and emboss the box shape (shown below in green) from some cardstock (any weight will work).  After you emboss it, the box sides will fold easily and you can adhere them together using some 1/4" Scor-Tape.
Here is a close up of the box.  To decorate it, I added a strip of Scor-tape along the top of the inside and ruffled some seam binding ribbon around the edge.  I then trimmed a strip of cardstock and pattern paper and adhered it around the middle.  Some 1/4" silk ribbon, flower and rhinestones decorate it.

Here is a close up of the card.  I used a sentiment from Waltzingmouse awesome set, Fancy Phrases and decorated it to coordinate.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets:
Stamps - Fancy Phrases
Cardstock - Pure Luxury Chocolate Brown and White
Pattern Paper - GCD Studios
Accessories - Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circles Nestabilities and Square Bracket Edge box, silk ribbon, mulberry flowers, branch punch, stickles

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the round card with the flower cluster. Darling little box. What a great combo :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.