Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CardMaker Blog Hop: What A Difference You've Made

Hi everyone!  Welcome to today's CardMaker blog hop!  The theme is What A Difference You've Made, and the blog team was asked to make a card thanking a teacher or mentor in your life.  Well, some of you may know that this is Teacher's Appreciation Week and I took this opportunity to make a card for each of my son's teachers.
 
My cards use the stamp set Back To School from Gina K Designs -this set has some cute images and the perfect sentiment I was looking for!  I bought a Starbucks gift card to tuck into each card, cause who doesn't like a little Starbucks to start your day?!
 and here is the second one
I am the last stop on this hop!  So if you just joined with me, be sure to head over to the CardMaker blog and catch it from the beginning!  You will want to see how each of the girls thanked a teacher or mentor in their life!
Michelle Woerner -you are here
 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!!
 
Card Deets:
Stamps - Back to School (Gina K Designs)
Paper - PL White, Ivory and Red Hot cardstock and Poppy Prints pattern paper (Gina K Designs); On the Bright Side ONE 6x6 pad (My Mind's Eye)

Accessories - S4-114 Standard Circles LG, S4-124 Classic Scalloped Circles LG and S4-116 Standard Circles SM (Spellbinders), Red grosgrain ribbon, Glossy Accents (Ranger), Copic markers, Sakura silver star glitter pen, red rhinestones and silver cord (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
, mulberry flower (Wild Orchid Crafts

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Michelle! ---love that set and the circle design! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute-love the Starbucks idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Michelle! I bet your son's teacher are going to love them! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Michelle. I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I'm spinning over your fabulous circle cards Michelle! Both are so clean, crisp and marvelous down to the last detail. There's gonna be some very happy teachers this year! :) I hope you're doing wonderfully, it seems that you are! Big hugs and have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome Michelle! Love the round shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these, Michelle! They will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful cards Michelle! Love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, both cards are fantastic. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! These are creative and very cool cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these cards are awesome. Love the circle shape and the wonderful papers and images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic, Michelle! Round cards are some of my favorite to make. I just love the one with the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so awesome Michelle. Love the card with the world globe - so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable cards!! As a person in the Education field, I know first hand, things that are hand made are so very appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, little roomie....your teacher's cards are fabulous!!!! You have used such awesome stamps, papers, colors, and details...you're the best, gf!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.