Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We have a winner for the Pleated Ribbon!

Hi everyone!  I am happy to announce the winner from the Ribbon Inspiration Stamp Simply Style blog posts came from my blog this week.  Woohoo!  Here was the amazing blog candy from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!  And a big thank you to everyone who left comments and visited us.  We appreciate them very much!
 Random.org helped me chose the winner!

Here are your random numbers:
63
Timestamp: 2011-10-11 22:55:18 UTC 
	
irishgalkelly said...
Beautiful Michelle! Love your card and this beautiful pleated ribbon with the velvet on top. Gorgeous!! Your embellishment cluster almost looks like your blog signiture!


Congrats irishgalkelly!  Head on to Sharon's blog to get the info on how to claim your lovely blog candy!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Michelle! I'm excited to use some pretty ribbon on my projects and especially the pleated ribbon that I've never used before!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.