Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration challenge #56 and an announcement

Hi everyone!  It's Sunday and that means it's time for another FABULOUS Cupcake Inspiration challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal!  Check out this amazing cupcake.  OMG, I just want to reach in my computer and TAKE A BITE!!


I was inspired by the lovely pink color and silver ribbon.  I used the amazing Memory Box, Gossamer paper.  Rachel is sold out of this paper, but check out her Paper Category, there is LOTS of good stuff there!  My flowers are from Verve's One Person and stamped on pattern paper.  Sigh... aren't they GORGEOUS?  I used Zva Creative pearls from the Pearl Wheel, Round both in the flower centers and on the butterflies.  The sentiment is also from Verve, Wish Big.


I followed the April Sketch from Anabelle O'Malley over on the Emma's Paperie blog.  Seriously, Anabelle is so uber talented that I am hoping that just by PLAYING in her challenge, some of her talent will rub off on me -LOL!

Everyone is invited to play along in the challenge!! If you do, be sure to link your creation to Mr. Linky on the HSE Blog and use CIC56 when uploading to online galleries. Every week, Rachel highlights the top 5!!

Importance announcement:
It is with a heavy heart that I announce that the Hope Stamps Eternal store is closing. Unfortunately, another victim of the economy's downturn. But before the doors close, there will be a storewide sale of 35% while supplies last. The store is full of amazing items, so head over there fast!

Among other things, you can find GREAT DEALS on:
Paper from Cosmo Cricket, KaiserCraft, Pink Paislee, and Bella Blvd.
Embellishments from Zva Creative, Memory Box and Basic Grey
Stamps from Stampavie, The Greeting Farm and Inkadinkado

Rachel - Hope Stamps Eternal
Karen - The Sweetest Thing
Kristen - Scrap-Creations
Piali - Touch of Creation
Kelli - Yard Sale Kind of Luck

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Card Deets:
Stamps - One Person (Verve)
Ink - Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss (SU!)
Paper - Kraft, White (PTI), Gossamer 6x6 pad (Memory Box)
Accessories - Stardust stickles (Ranger), Silver Cord (Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts), dotted scallop border punch (SU!), sewing machine, Pearl Wheel (Zva Creative), Butterfly embosslits (SU!)


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the pretty colors....and that cupcake inspiration! I'm with you...I want to grab that cupcake and eat it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, the colors are terrific. It's just a sweet, nice card, simple but elegant!!! Once again my day is started off on the right track with the cup cake inspiration!!! Love seeing all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never go wrong with pink and green together on a card :D Lovely DPs and way to flash some Verve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GORGEOUS card!! I always loving seeing your special touches. :) So sad about Hope Stamps Eternal....wishing this economy would improve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOH! Stunning! Love Love Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a luscious cupcake!!! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS girlie!!! Love the papers, the gorgeous flowers, butterflies, sentiment tag, sewing......it's all perfect!!!!

    I'm so sorry to hear about the store! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your card is absolutley stunning. The pink and green combo is beautiful and I love the flowers. Thanks so much for your kind words, too. I was browsing through your blog and have to say that I'd love some of your talent to rub off onto ME! Your cards are LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmm great looking cupcake!! and your card is gorgeous, looks very elegant. hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Michelle! That is sad news - I hope that it can be revived in the future!

    I love your card - that is indeed a really tasty cupcake! And so it your card!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo beautiful, Michelle...the colors and sooo soft and pretty and I love the flowers!!!! The cupcake is making me drool...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Michelle! Love this crisp and pretty design -- it's like a breath of fresh air! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.