Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winner from the Stamp Simply's Blog Hop

Hi everyone! WE HAVE A WINNER from the Stamp Simply Blog Hop!!

Random.org chose my blog from the Design Team's to pick a winner...

Random.org chose commenter #12 as the winner of the AMAZING Stamp Simply Postcards from Paris kit!! A big congrats to:
Blogger Kristin Tierney said...

I love the paper! The flowers on the second card is delicious!

February 23, 2010 5:50 AM


Kristin, please email Sharon Johnson at ssj@up.net to claim your prize! You will have 48 hours (Monday evening) to do so, or I will have to chose another name.

A big thank you to all who hopped around and left such wonderful comments. I, for one, read and enjoyed EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Have a great evening.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!!!! I can't believe I won! I just placed an order with Sharon this week! What a great treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Kristin..... it's an awesome prize......have fun....

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.