Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cupcake Inspirational challenge #38

Hi everyone! It's Sunday and that means it's time for another FABULOUS Cupcake Inspiration challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal! Check out these fun and festive cupcakes!!

These cupcakes are so fresh and crisp, WHAT I WOULDN'T GIVE FOR A CANDY CANE STAMP -LOL! Alas I had none, so I went with the bold green and red colors and dots. I used the fabu Bella Blvd December Details (Candy Cane Lane and Grumpy Grinch pieces) pattern paper and the image and sentiment are from the December Detail Bits of Bella sheet. I added some Kaiser rhinestones and tiny Zva Creative rhinestones to the tree to give it some extra sparkle.

Everyone is invited to play along in the challenge!! If you do, be sure to link your creation to Mr. Linky on the HSE blog and use CIC38 when uploading. Every week, Rach highlighs the top 5!! Congrats to this week's Top Picks !!!

Now head on over to the Sweeties and see how they rocked these cupcakes!!!!

Carolina - Carolina's Creative Pad
Rachel - Hope Stamps Eternal
Colleen - Glitter Ink
Bonnie - The Lucky Clucker
Natalie - Dougnat Diaries
Jessica - Shamrocks and Seashells
Kelli - Yard Sale Kind of Luck
Teresa - Enjoy the VA Sunshine
Elena - The Red Haired Girl -December's Guest Sweetie

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Deets:
Paper - white, ridinghood red, Bella Blvd December Details PP
Accessories - Kaiser rhinestones, Zva rhinestones, Stardust stickles, button, 3/8" white satin ribbon, MS snowflake punch, SU scallop border punch

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Michelle! I love how you decorated tree! Like the snowflake with the button too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these gorgeous colours Michelle! That tree is decorated so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is FABULOUS!!! LOVE everything about it!!! I always love coming to your blog to see Edward(Rob)too, THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Look at this! That inspiration picture is amazing but what you did with it is even better. I love the crisp clean feel of this card! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh YUM! Love the inspiration picture!! Your card is just luscious! That ribbon and snowflake with button is divine. I don't know if I could eat those cupcakes...they are so beautiful...ok, I could!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration card, Michelle. Love the DPs you used and the bling on the tree adds just the right amount of sparkle :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I love it! i just love it! All the embellishments you added to the tree are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just gorgeous and those cupcakes are just divine...what a great challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHH! I Love it!!! The Bits a Bella image is Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh, love the snowflake/button treatment - so fun and great minds do think alike...I almost used the tree too - so funny! Have a great week girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!!! So many fabulous elements to this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOLY MOLY!!! This is a STUNNING Christmas card my friend!!!! Love the papers, ribbon treatment, punched edge and totally fun image!!!! LOVE IT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.