Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration challenge #32

Hi everyone! It's Sunday and that means it's time for another FABULOUS Cupcake Inspiration challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal! Check out this week's elegant cupcakes, aren't they amazing?
I also want you all to help me welcome our newest HSE Sweetie, Teresa Kline!! To say I love this girl, doesn't cover it! Teresa is amazingly talented and a real sweetie (heehee). I love designing with Teresa on the Verve Stamps team and we are super lucky to have her on our HSE team!

We also have a goodbye. I want to say goodbye to Tammy who had to step down from the team. Tammy good luck with everything, you will be missed!

I don't have a cupcake card to share with you today. I have been feeling yucky for a couple days now and just didn't have time to make a card.

But, I can share with you a set of Verve 3x3 mini cards that was accepted for October's issue of Cards Magazine. The set was accepted and they chose to publish one, did you see which one? LOL! Actually, it was my least favorite of the bunch (isn't that how it always goes?)!

They chose the Just Because card on the far right for the issue!! Here is a close up of it. I still haven't received my copy from Cards yet (what up?), but I did see it online. My favorite card is the Smile card on the upper left, THAT is the one I was hoping to see in print. LOL!

Oh, and check out page 130 of this month's Cards magazine (November)!! My card actually uses the very same Verve "Just Because" sentiment!! Yep, I love Verve sentiments!

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to stop by my fellow Sweeties blogs and see what lovely cards they made.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Well, I love them all Michelle! and I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous! Congrats on the pub.

    I haven't rec'd my Sept box yet! Could be another one that's lost?? Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable set Michelle!!! Love them all, but totally in agreement with you, the smile one is my fav too!

    Hope you feel better soon - HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set of cards Michelle! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this darling little set, Michelle! That smile card is my fave, too. Love the way you used the punches for the flowers. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blue with the Kraft on this pretty set Michelle! congrats on being published (again!) too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Girlie, I'm so sorry you are feeling ill! :( I hope you feel better soon!!! These cards look familiar!! I like the butterfly the best - but then, I love butterflies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful set of the cards, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.