Monday, September 14, 2009

Some RAKs and Verve release week!

Hi everyone! I have some RAKs to share with you today. I am a horrible blogger when it comes to RAKs. Don't get me wrong, these lovely cards all have a wonderful place in my craft area for me to enjoy. It just takes me forEVAH to blog about them! LOL!

So, some of these RAKs date back to February! Here goes:

This lovely card comes from Laura (Scrapnextras)
This lovely card comes from Jodi (Stamping a Latte)
This lovely card comes from Jen (The Buck Stamps Here)
This lovely card comes from Bev (Bevithia)
This lovely card comes from Maria (Scraps by M)
This lovely card comes from Silke (My Life)This lovely card comes from Stacy (Twinshappy)
This lovely card and amazing stash of Australian goodies comes from Kathy (Inspired to Stamp)

AND today kicks off the Verve Release Week fun! The release is on Friday, and Julee is starting the week off with a great sketch for you! A few of the Diva's are hosting some challenges this week and we'd love for you to play along! You can find out all the details here!

I am hosting a Color Challenge!! Woohoo! Hey, I can't do a masculine card challenge EVERY time -LOL! The details of my challenge can be found here. Be sure to head to the Verve Blog for a recap and to find out who is the Guest Verve Diva this month! Wednesday the peeks will start!

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like the goodies and that they arrived in one piece!!! So - do you need more cherry ripes yet?? LOL!!! The other RAKS are gorgeous too - you are one lucky girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.