Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun packed Thursday

Hi everyone! What a fun Thursday today is! Not only is it my day to post my Verve Project Parade card, but for the second year in a row, I am hosting a challenge over on the SCS Dare to Get Dirty challenges! Starting today at 6am EST, every hour there will be a new challenge posted by a Dirty Girl! You can find all fun challenge details on the DTGD challenge thread in the SCS Challenge sub-forum.

Here is my card for the Verve PP. Head on over to the Verve Blog to get all the details of my cardmaking "process". I posted lots of pictures showing a typical cardmaking day of mine.Here is my DTGD challenge card. I can't tell you WHAT my challenge is, but I am thinking you can probably guess...LOL. For all my challenge details you have to go to SCS Dare to Get Dirty sub-forum. Here is the link to my challenge post, hope to see you there!!

AND surprise! This year I am a sample maker for Krystie Lee's challenge. Again, I can't tell you what her challenge is, but can you guess? LOL! Here is the link to Krystie's challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. These are ALL fantastic Michelle! Love your process on the Verve card and your dirty cards are awesome. I'll have to check out the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Michelle!! I'm so excited for DTGD!!! YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards!! I am going to play after I have my gig at lunchtime..I am so excited!!! Hope you are well...
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff! I LUFF the clear card with the chipboard! You are ROCKING the Chipboard Girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Michelle... You can't even imagine how much I love your cards! The acetate one is gorgeous, chipboard flowers are so pretty!
    Birthday card is so awesome! Love the layout and stars!
    And Verve card is stunning; beautiful sentiment, papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for being a sample maker for me! Your card is SO gorgeous! I gasped when I saw it, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you've been busy!!! These are 3 fantastic cards and I really love that sentiment on the first one!! I'm joining in DTGD09...I'm working up to your challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, those cards are gorgeous ! I love the 3rd one. My eyes are always caught when there is a white ,embossed card. It is simple and so elegant. Did you use the sizzix new bigs die for the first one ? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing your technique for making your cards.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another set of beautiful cards!!! Wonderful job with your challenge and adorable samples!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an increase in SPAM I have set comments to be monitored. I apologize for any inconvenience.